The Soap Story
This multi-purpose, refreshing bar has an invigorating scrub from organic cornmeal from Speerville Flour Mill (New Brunswick), which along with our signature lemon blend of essential oils is equally great in the kitchen, workshop or shower.
This soap will chase away cooking smells on your hands, refresh your skin after a day of gardening or working out, & is great at cleaning grease from mechanical work, too!
Features & Benefits
- Natural product great for folks with scent &/or chemical sensitivities
- Essential oil, gluten-free, nut-free, vegan
- Handmade in small batches with care
- No latex allergy reactive ingredients
- Unisex, for all ages & skin types
- Not tested on animals
- Contains no plastic
Plain language: Sea water, vegetable shortening (soybean oil, palm oil [sustainably harvested]), coconut oil, olive oil, sodium hydroxide (lye), lavender essential oil, lavender blossoms,cornmeal, lemongrass essential oil, cedarwood essential oil
INCI terminology: Aqua, olea europaea fruit oil, cocos nucifera oil, glycine soja oil, elaeis guineensis oil, sodium hydroxide, cornmeal, cymbopogon schoenanthus oil, juniperus virginiana oil, salt
Sizes & Packs
- Sample bar: appx 25 grams* NEW Brand Box!!!
- Full bar: appx 100 grams*
- Full bar 4-pack
- Full bar 12-pack
- Bricks SPECIAL ORDER: appx 2 kilograms
- Made fresh to order
- Ships 10-12 days after ordering
- Includes two 1 kg (appx) bricks
- Equivalent to 18 full-sized bars
- Great to cut into small bars for event favours
- Includes cut & cure instructions, plus ingredients
* When freshly made, full-size bars weigh approximately 120 grams. During the curing process water evaporates and the weight decreases. Once cured, the dehydration process continues over time and the weight continues to decrease. Interestingly, the overall dimensions of the bars do not get smaller and with less moisture, bars are harder, so last longer
How to Get the Best Value of Each Bar
- Full-sized & sample bars are cured to last
- Allow to dry between uses to last longest
Cut bars to use at multiple sinks or later
- Store spares in dry spot out of direct heat
- Do not store in airtight containers or plastic
- Wrap wet bar in dry cloth when travelling
General Safety & Product Notes
- For external use only
Keep away from eyes
- Do not eat this product
- Bars will weigh less as they cure
- Moisture evaporates as bars cure
- Full & sample bars: Compostable, recyclable box
- Fresh soap bricks: Recyclable paper wrap
- We promise all of our products are tested on ourselves, family members (including grand babies!) & friends.
- We promise to never test any product on animals, even ones designed for pets. We test them on ourselves, family members & friends, too!
We promise to make sure you are 100% satisfied . . . if there is any problem with your order or this product let us know & we will make it right.
Savings indicated are based on the cost of a single full-size boxed bar.