Apply for an Account
We think of folks who choose to present our products as Soap Stars! Please fill out this short form to start the process of presenting our high quality products to your customers.
About Our Products
We create for folks with scent &/or chemical sensitivities
- All are gluten-free, nut-free & contain no latex allergy reactive ingredients
- Most are vegan (except the five with honey or beeswax)
- All are handmade in small batches high quality ingredients
- Unscented products are stored apart from essential oil scented ones
- We promise all of our products are tested on ourselves, family members (including grand babies!) & friends.
- We promise to never test any product on animals, even ones designed for pets. We test them on ourselves, family members & friends, too!
- We promise to make sure you & your customers are 100% satisfied . . . if there is any problem with your order or a product let us know & we will make it right.
Where Our Products Fit Best
- Zero waste stores
- Health food & natural source shops
- Pharmacies & grocery stores
- Baby & home care shops
- Clinics (massage, physio, etc.)
- Pet stores & farm markets
- Gift shops
Where We List
- We only sell at wholesale rates to registered businesses.
- Our goal is to be as accessible as possible. We do not offer exclusive territories. We believe every business has its own customers, which has been proven over time by geographical clusters of businesses that all successfully sell our products.
- Please visit the following links to view stockist lists.
Minimum Orders & Shipping Information
- No minimum order
- Free shipping minimum order levels (before tax, standard ground shipping)
- Maritimes: $250
- Outside of the Maritimes: $1500 (Canada & contiguous USA)
- Shipping fees:
- Maritime orders under $250: $40 (standard ground shipping)
- Outside of the Maritimes: determined on a case-by-case basis
- Shipping methods:
- Via Armour Transport in the Maritimes
- Via standard ground transportation & Canada Post outside of the Maritimes
- 100% Guarantee:
- Check your order right away & let us know if there are any issues
- We will make it right with you promptly
- Likewise, let us know if any of your customers have issues with a product & we will work with you to make it right for them
The Money Stuff
- Payment is due before an order is shipped.
- We offer several payment options:
- Apple Pay
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
- Email transfer:
- Send to: email@example.com
- Set for auto accept, no secret code required
- Payable to: The Soap Company of Nova Scotia Ltd.
- Mail to: 3130 Hwy 211, RR#2, Sherbrooke, NS, B0J 3C0
- Direct deposit to our bank account
Price, Case Lot & Repack Policy
- We do not compete with you. Each identical product we offer at wholesale we sell at our suggested retail price (except for occasional specials).
- Our MSRP is simply that, a suggestion . . . you set your retail prices.
- We use the keystone method to set wholesale prices.
- We do not offer consignment.
- Case lot items sold individually will have a repack fee applied.
- Case lot quantities & repack fees are below:
- Bars (soap, pet shampoo, 3-in-1, 2-in-1)
- Case lot: 12 bars
- Repack fee per bar: 25¢
- 300 gram Bath & Foot Soak
- Case lot: 10 bags
- Repack fee per bag: 25¢
- 350 gram ChoiceTM Laundry Powder
- Case lot: 8 bags
- Repack fee per bag: 25¢
- 1.05 kg ChoiceTM Laundry Powder
- Case lot: 6 bags
- Repack fee per bag: 50¢
Display & Other Sales Supports
Free display with minimum $1500 order ($350 value, shipping extra)
We offer number of items to help you help your customers understand & choose our products including: samples, signage & our toll-free number to answer questions from your staff & customers.
All of our packaging is bilingual (French & English) & includes full ingredient lists.
Every product is coded with a GS1 UPC code.
We are very grateful to offer a beautiful locally made, sturdy & eye catching pine display made for us by the talented carpenters at Historic Sherbrooke Village.
Each display features the following:
* Solid pine sides & sign holder
* 3/4" plywood moveable shelves
* 5 to 7 shelves (depending on product offering)*
One fixed shelf at the bottom of each display*
Data strips on each shelf*
Lots of holes to move shelves up or down*
Small footprint that can fit easily in limited space (requires 19.5" x 12" of floor space)*
Can hold $2000 wholesale value, looks best with $600 or more of stock*
Painted red with Patriot Love
, which was selected from Rouge National Urban Park as "A bold, beautiful red that reflects our love of country." From Home Hardware's National Parks of Canada Colour Collection
to commemorate Canada's 150th
Wholesale Contact Info
- Toll free: 844-522-2114
- Local: 902-522-2114
- Fax: 902-702-9970
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org