About Our Products
We create for folks with scent &/or chemical sensitivities
- All are gluten-free, nut-free & contain no latex allergy reactive ingredients
- Most are vegan (except the five with honey or beeswax)
- All are handmade in small batches high quality ingredients
- Unscented products are stored apart from essential oil scented ones
- We promise all of our products are tested on ourselves, family members (including grand babies!) & friends.
- We promise to never test any product on animals, even ones designed for pets. We test them on ourselves, family members & friends, too!
- We promise to make sure you & your customers are 100% satisfied . . . if there is any problem with your order or a product let us know & we will make it right.
Our PACTS ~ Core Values
Positivity ~ Products made with love & conscious thought about who will use them, the effects they can have & the contentment they can create
- Accessibility ~ Products that are affordable for regular, ongoing use, & easy to get locally, nationally & internationally
Community ~ Respect & support for all of the people who use, share, sell, provide goods or services, organizations in our wider community, & the Soap Pros who make it all possible . . . these relationships are the bedrock of The Soap Company of Nova Scotia Ltd.
Trust ~ Products you can trust that have honest, complete & plain language ingredient lists, which are made in an environmentally conscious way
Simplicity ~ Products made & packaged by the KISS principle (keep it simple silly!), in small batches with all bars hand stirred & poured . . . a key energy connection between makers & users :-)
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We work very hard to make sure that what you decide to use is going to meet and exceed your expectations. So, we are proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of the products we make for you.
If you are not satisfied for any reason we really, really want to know! Please get in touch and share with us what you have experienced. We don't need to see your receipt and it doesn't even matter if you bring back the item to us . . . though we'd gladly take it to help us figure out what the problem might be.
We deal with any issues on a case-by-case basis . . . so, please get in touch and together we'll figure out a solution that works for you.
Thanks for collaborating with us! :-)