Closed - Saint John's Newfoundland Area ~ Wholesale Client Merchandiser
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
Posted: September 10, 2021
Deadline to Apply: Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 4 pm AST/4:30 pm NST
We're looking for a new Soap Pro to join the team! Someone with a passion and appreciation for handcrafted, natural, high quality Atlantic Canadian products & the precious environment we all live in. The successful candidate will care for store locations on a regular sales cycle basis and be the face of our company in the St. John's area.Duties include:
1. Merchandising - Dust, tidy product on the display, take inventory, suggest & confirm orders and submit them to be fulfilled.
2. Customer Relations - Work with in-store staff to teach them about our products & help them help their customers for our shared success.
3. Promotion - Talk with customers about the products while doing merchandising, hand out samples, and do demos during store events (when Covid restrictions permit).
4. New stores - Identify possible new stores to carry our products to help build the market in Newfoundland and Labrador.
5. Sales - Find and manage sales activities at special events (e.g., Christmas shows, festival vending, etc.)
6. Other duties as may be needed from time to time. This New Soap Pro Must . . .
- Have a positive outlook and really care about our world and the creatures who make it home
- Enjoy working with the public and meeting new people
- Be a clear communicator with strong listening, speaking and writing skills
- Be able to work independently, with high attention to detail
- Have transportation to get to all locations
- Have a phone and access to the InternetTwo Ways to Apply
Send your resume and a brief cover letter to us by
1. Private messenger on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheSoapCompanyofNovaScotia
2. Email to email@example.comWhat We Do
At The Soap Company of Nova Scotia Ltd. we make personal, home and pet care products that are so pure and natural we test them on our children! Grandbaby-tested <3 Nana-approved!About Our Products
- We create for folks with scent &/or chemical sensitivities
- All are gluten-free, nut-free & contain no latex allergy reactive ingredients
- Most are vegan (except those with honey or beeswax)
- All are handmade in small batches high quality ingredients
- Unscented products are stored apart from essential oil scented ones